- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work(s) that has/have been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed, or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the specific material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit The Tough Tackle to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit The Tough Tackle to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement that the information in the- notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized. to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- You should consult with your lawyer and/or see the provision of prevailing acts to confirm your obligations to provide a valid notice of claimed infringement.