Season 31 of Dancing With The Stars (DWTS) will premiere a new episode on Monday, November 14, 2022, at 8 p.m. ET on Disney+. The episode will follow six contestant-pro dancer pairings as they get into the semi-finals groove and dance their hearts out to diverse routines in order to proceed to the final and win the mirror ball trophy and the coveted championship.
With such fierce competition, anyone can win. Wayne Brady and Witney Carson are the last six DWTS semi-finalists, along with Charli D’Amelio and Mark Ballas, Trevor Donovan and Emma Slater, Daniel Durant and Britt Stewart, Shangela and Gleb Savchenko, Gabby Windey and Val Chmerkovskiy.
The couples have proven their worth in every episode and have triumphed over the numerous hurdles that have been put at them. They must now put on their dancing shoes and perform to the best of their abilities in order to wow the judges and the audience and get enough votes to advance to the finale.
Dancing With The Stars Season 31 Episode 11 Overview
|Name of the Season||Dancing With The Stars|
|Episode Number||Episode 11|
|Dancing With The Stars Initial Release Date||June 1, 2005|
|Dancing With The Stars Season 31 Episode 11 Release Date||November 21, 2022|
|Number of Seasons||Season 31|
What is Season 31 of Dancing With the Stars About?
Dancing with the Stars, now in its 31st season, is the American version of Britain’s popular Strictly Come Dancing program. Dancing with the Stars international versions have popped up all over the world since its launch.
The following is the official synopsis of Disney Plus’s reality dance competition: “Dancing with the Stars” is a hit television show hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks and actor and television personality Alfonso Ribeiro in which celebrities are paired with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts including Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli, and Derek Hough.
Who Are the Cast Members of Dancing With the Stars and Who Are Their Partners?
Meet the cast of Dancing with the Stars season 31 with our cast introduction.
Here is the cast for season 31:
- Charli D’Amelio is a TikTok star, and Mark Ballas is her partner.
- Heidi D’Amelio, who is the host of “The D’Amelio Show,” is in a relationship with Artem Chigvintsev.
- Joseph Baena is Arnold Schwarzenegger’s son and a fitness model. He is in a relationship with Daniella Karachi.
- Selma Blair, who stars in the TV show American Crime Story, is working with Sasha Farber.
- Wayne Brady is paired with Witney Carson on Let’s Make a Deal.
— Dancing with the Stars #DWTS (@officialdwts) September 9, 2022
- Sam Champion is a contributor to Good Morning America. He works with Cheryl Burke.
- Alan Bersten and Jessie James Decker work together as a country music duo.
- Trevor Donovan: The actor from “The Baxters” is with Emma Slater.
- Britt Stewart is working with Coda actor Daniel Durant.
- Teresa Giudice is paired with Pasha Pashkov on Real Housewives of New Jersey.
- Vinny Guadagnino: The star of Jersey Shore, Koko Iwasaki, is his partner.
- The Charlie’s Angels star Cheryl Ladd is in a relationship with Louis Van Amstel.
— Sam Champion (@SamChampion) September 12, 2022
- Jason Lewis says: The actor from “Sex and the City” is teamed up with Peta Murgatroyd.
- Shangela, who is famous for RuPaul’s Drag Race, is teamed up with Gleb Savchenko.
- Jordin Sparks is a pop music star and the winner of American Idol. Brandon Armstrong is her partner.
- Gabrielle Windey: Val Chmerkovskiy is the partner of the Bachelorette star.
Who are the judges and hosts for Dancing with the Stars season 31?
Even though the show is moving from ABC to Disney Plus, it appears that everything else will stay the same, including the judges’ panel and the hosts of the program.
Along with Derek Hough, the original judges from the first season of Dancing with the Stars are back: Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, and Bruno Tonioli. Hough was initially one of the show’s professional dancers. He filled in for season 29 when Goodman couldn’t travel because of COVID-19 restrictions, and in season 30 he started serving as a fourth judge on a regular basis.
Alfonso Ribeiro (America’s Funniest Home Videos), who was selected as the program’s co-host earlier this summer, will co-host the show with Tyra Banks (America’s Next Top Model), who will serve as host once more.
Season 31 Prediction: Who Will Win?
“Dancing With the Stars” 31st season is finally over. One couple will soon be named the winner of the season on the show. Fans are excited to find out who might be the winner. TV Insider says that as of right now, there have been 506 points available.
Charli and her boyfriend, Mark Ballas, are in first place with 470 out of a possible 506 points. Because of this, many people think that the couple will win Season 31. But only time will tell if that is true.
Brady and his friend Carson also got 450 out of 506 points. Gabby got a score of 448/506, the same as Val Chmerkovskiy. The last step is for Shangela and her partner Gleb Savchenko to buy 428/506. Even though Shangela’s performance in Week 9 has not been great, we think that next week will be better for the couple.
— Trevor Donovan (@TrevDon) September 12, 2022
Let’s be patient and wait for the finale to come out so we can find out who won. On Monday, November 21, at 8 p.m. ET, Disney+ will show the 11th episode of Season 31 of “Dancing With the Stars.”
Dancing With the Stars Season 31 Episode 11 Trailer
How to Watch Dancing With the Stars Season 31?
Disney Plus will be the only place to watch the new Dancing with the Stars season. There are a few options available if you don’t currently have a Disney Plus subscription. The service is available as a standalone subscription, in a package with Hulu and ESPN Plus, or as part of the Hulu with Live TV package.