The House of the Dragon season 1 episode 4 predictions in this preview include information on the air date and online streaming options. A few things have changed in House of the Dragon after a three-year time gap. What transpired in the second episode was as follows:
- Viserys and Alicent already have a son, and they are expecting another child.
- Now that Alicent is the Queen, Rhaenyra no longer wants to be friends with her.
- Viserys says Rhaenyra can pick her husband, with Criston appearing to be a good option.
- Daemon goes on the attack and kills several people.
Release Date and Time for House of the Dragon, Season 1, Episode 4
On September 11 at 9 p.m. ET/PT, the fourth episode will make its HBO debut. There will be ten episodes in all this season, with this being the fourth.
online streaming locations
The only places to watch House of the Dragon are on HBO and HBO Max, where a monthly subscription costs $14.99.
House of the Dragon Release Schedule
Every Sunday, new episodes of House of the Dragon will debut on HBO and HBO Max. Ten episodes make up Season 1, and HBO has already given the go-ahead for Season 2. The following dates will mark the debut of each new episode of this program:
- Episode 4, “King of the Narrow Sea”: September 11, 2022
- Episode 5, “We Light the Way”: September 18, 2022
- Episode 6, “The Princess and the Queen”: September 25, 2022
- Episode 7, “Driftmark”: October 2, 2022
- Episode 8, “The Lord of the Tides”: October 9, 2022
- Episode 9, “The Green Council”: October 15, 2022
- Episode 10, “The Black Queen”: October 22, 2022
House of the Dragon will be around for a very long time after setting records with its first episodes and continuing to dazzle with its distinctive tone and masterful storytelling.
Although there was a slight time jump in this episode, it has been widely reported that another will be released soon, with some of the cast members recast to fit their age. Aside from that, very little is known. Here are a few predictions for what might happen:
- Daemon will cause even more devastation and death. Will it eventually bring him to Viserys?
- While another time jump is on the way, I don’t believe it will happen soon. I believe we’ll be stuck in this era until around episode 5.
- Those who are familiar with GRRM’s works will recognize the fate of many of the characters in House of the Dragon. However, because their fates are only listed in the Game of Thrones history books, there could be several reasons why a character’s fate was altered/faked in the history books.
- As a result, I believe some characters will be treated very differently than they are in the novels.
- On the other hand, I believe Rhaenyra’s eventual outcome will be dramatic and may even occur in the season finale.