We talk about what we think will happen in the sixth episode of season 1 of the Paramount+ show Tulsa King. We also talk about when it will come out and where you can watch it online.
The last time we saw Dwight Manfredi (Sylvester Stallone), he led his group of nobody to a bloody victory over Black McAdam’s biker gang. They took back their nitrous oxide, their money, and I’m sure even the balloons they were selling. Armand (Max Casella), who chose to stay on “The General’s” crew, is one of these people.
As men and as a group, they got stronger. They have, however, stirred up a hornet’s nest of huge proportions. That includes the Tulsa Police Department as well as the biker gang and the men who work for them.
Manfredi goes back to New York City in this episode. What happens? He basically gets the cold reception he was expecting. Things are getting worse and worse.
Tulsa King Season 1 Episode 5 Review
- Because his brother died, Dwight Manfredi goes to New York City to attend the funeral and wake.
- We now know why his sister Joanne, who is kind but won’t let him speak at the funeral, won’t let him talk.
- The Black McAdam biker “club” takes action against Dwight and his group by grabbing Tyson and Bodhi. They don’t get hurt, but Bodhi tells on Dwight.
- Tyson is let out of jail, and Mitch gets Bodhi back. The police were going to arrest him at his bar, but he told them “politely” that they didn’t have any power there.
- Tina, the General’s daughter, won’t talk to him at the wake and leaves the brunch after the funeral. But he goes to see her, and Tina tells him that while he was gone, “The Package,” Nico, came to see her. Tina won’t say, but it’s clear what she means.
- Dwight finally shows up at Chickie’s and beats Nico almost to death. I mean, The General lets The Package live for a very short time. He stomps on his head, sending blood all over the floor, and tells Chickie and his crew to clean up this mess.
Tulsa King season 1, episode 6 release date & time
Episode 6 is set to come out on Paramount+ at 3:00 a.m. ET on Sunday, December 18, 2022. At the time this article was written, Episode 6’s title and length were unknown.
Tulsa King Season 1 Episode 6 1 Preview
I recently saw Tulsa King showrunner Terence Winter talk about how hard it is to stay ahead of the audience on The Rich Eisen Show. Let’s put that idea to the test and see what could happen next week.
- What are the consequences of Dwight’s murder of Nico? He did this in front of Chickie and the rest of the group, who did nothing to assist their pal. Are they frightened by him? Perhaps they knew about Nico and believed The General was in the right. Regardless, I believe this cannot stand, and it will need to be resolved in Tulsa.
- What are the consequences of Dwight’s near-strangeling of Pete? He is already aware that his old employer is responsible for his incarceration. Dwight asked Nico if he realized what he had done to his daughter. He believes he understands nothing yet touches the boss. When Pete realizes what Nico did, I anticipate that he will pardon him.
- What are the consequences of the Black McAdam’s abducting Tyson and Bodhi and discovering who robbed them? (Again, they stole Dwight first, but I suspect that this group does not view it that way.) My hunch is that Waltrip will not excuse Dwight and his group. However, The General, a natural strategist, and leader will respond fast and decisively.
- However, what was Waltrip’s message to Bodhi for Dwight? My initial concern was that they would bring Martin Starr’s corpse to Mitch as the message. Yet, here is Bodhi, rattled but yet alive. I think that they will threaten Bodhi, compelling him to inform Waltrip that Dwight must be eliminated permanently.