Insomniac Games has had the honour of working with seasoned PC developer Nixxes Software, a PlayStation Studios partner, to produce these PC adaptations. It has been a year-long labour of love for all of us, and today we can finally share more information about the features and improvements you can expect when Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered launches on August 12 for PC. Continue reading for additional information on an intriguing pre-purchase announcement!
Let’s start by discussing the new visual enhancements added to Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered for PC. Our intention was to create a visually stunning game for the PC platform, which required introducing new tools and approaches as well as offering a wide range of configuration options to players with different hardware. To give a condensed list:
- For those with hardware that supports them, ray-traced reflections are present throughout the game. Reflections also comes in different quality levels, one of which is a new, better ray-traced option that provides even more city detail when fighting crime in Marvel’s New York while web-swinging.
- Using dedicated Tensor Core AI processors found only on GeForce RTX GPUs, NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) boosts frame rates without sacrificing image quality.
- An AI-based anti-aliasing setting called NVIDIA DLAA (Deep Learning Anti-Aliasing) is available for GeForce RTX gamers who have extra GPU headroom and prefer greater levels of image quality.
- In addition to a variety of output resolutions, we now support ultrawide 21:9, panoramic 32:9, and NVIDIA Surround multi-monitor configurations.
* If you have three
- With more quality levels and computational possibilities than in the past, several different rendering methods are more adaptable. SSAO, texture filtering, LoD quality, shadows, and other factors are among them. Windowed, full-screen, and just full-screen rendering modes are supported.
There are numerous accessories and customization choices available in addition to PC graphic features. PC users will be able to experience customizable trigger feedback and incredible haptic responsiveness while combating recognizable Marvel villains thanks to PlayStation Dual Sense wireless controller support. ** For those who like it, mouse and keyboard support is available both during gameplay and throughout the game’s user interface.
- RELATED: Vin Scully, the Broadcaster for the Los Angeles Dodgers for 67 Years, Passed Away at the Age of 94.
Numerous remapping options are available with Steam Input support, and the game will also have a number of accessibility features. On Steam and the Epic Games Store, Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered will feature support achievements and cloud saves.
While it’s evident that we’ve been working hard to provide more advanced visual features for players with strong gaming setups and expensive new graphics cards, we’ve also been making efforts to make sure that players with a variety of PCs can fully appreciate Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered. As a result, we can now share some information regarding minimum and recommended specifications as well as specifications for different graphics preset levels.
You’re undoubtedly counting down the days until the August 12 release of Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered on PC now that you know what to expect from it. Thank goodness, I’m happy to report that we’re also providing a pre-purchase item pack. Prior to the game’s release, if you pre-purchase, you’ll receive:
for three Spider-Man outfits, an early unlock
A very advanced Iron Spider suit
The original Spider-Punk Costume
First-generation Velocity Suit
An early release of the combat device Spider-Drone
Extra five skill points are available for Spidey upgrades.
When Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered launches on PC on August 12, all of us at Insomniac and our close partners at Nixxes can’t wait for you to get your hhttps://www.nixxes.com/projects/ands, mice, keyboards, and GPUs on it!