ClassPoint is an app that is meant to convert PowerPoint presentations into interactive quizzes for teachers who are already familiar with the PowerPoint presentation format.
Not only does the software convert PowerPoint presentations into interactive quiz sessions, but it also assists teachers in determining the results of these quizzes. Additional features include collecting real-time replies and storing data like student scores in different files that are organized chronologically.
This program also has digital whiteboards and annotation capabilities, which are both quite useful. It is possible to accomplish all of this with a simple PowerPoint presentation.
How to Download Class point App for Free?
Installing the ClassPoint application on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 is straightforward. Moreover, it is compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, 2016, and 2019, and is actively aligned with the Office 365 suite.
- You will need to navigate through the Classpoint.io option in order to download.
- Fill out a download form, making sure to include your objective and your position in it. Furthermore, it will be downloaded to your PC in a matter of minutes on average.
- A pop-up window will appear, requesting that you execute the file on your computer in order to install it on your device.
- If you have any worries regarding the installation privileges, you should consult with your IT staff.
- Now, because this is the first time you’ve used ClassPoint to go to your PowerPoint presentations, click on the Sign-in button and complete the form that appears.
- Fill out the required information and you’ll be ready to go.
How to Use Class point App?
The ClassPoint app is connected with a number of features that might be useful whether you’re attempting to utilize ClassPoint for teaching sessions or even for casual reading.
- Once ClassPoint has been installed on your computer, you may quickly and simply verify your file for mistakes.
- Using the laser torch while teaching allows you to draw emphasis on the lines that you want your pupils to pay attention to.
- With the use of the pencil marker, you can highlight the faults in red, making it easier for your students to identify and rectify.
- Additionally, you may quickly and simply fill in Sudoku tables and graphs.
- Highlighting and leaving remarks on text is a simple procedure.
- Teachers find digital whiteboards to be quite useful, and all users have access to these resources. You have the option of creating additional sets of whiteboards to be shown beneath your Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
Class point Pricing Details
ClassPoint has a pricing structure that starts at $8.9 per month when paid annually, $10.9 per month for a three-month cycle, and $14.9 per month for every month, and it comes with a free trial as well as a free version of the software.
Some of the key features that people appreciate about having the ClassPoint tool at their disposal include a variety of data analysis tools, gamification options, PowerPoint integration, Q&A Management, Live Result Tracking, and Feedback Management, among others.
The majority of users who have used the program have posted favorable reviews, and their yields have improved as a result, according to many, the technology appears to deliver on its promises.
Class point Pricing Promo Code
Promo Codes might assist you in receiving discounts of 70-80% off on all new registrations.