Cagayan de Oro, Philippines – The Higala application mobile app has been released by the Philippine government in order to encourage contactless transactions and to keep track of foot traffic in the city of Cagayan de Oro.
What Is the Higala Qr Code Scanner Application?
Users who have registered with the software will be able to provide personal information to the software. It is comprised of both visitors and permanent residents. When people entered service entities such as companies or offices, this technique was utilized to keep track of how many people were there.
Additionally, it eliminates the need to fill out paper forms at each business you visit, and it allows contactless entrance into areas with entry restrictions. The information gathered can be used in the case of an emergency, which can strike at any time and for no apparent reason.
What Is the Higala Mobile App?
Alternatively, its web browser can be used for QR scanning and for generating your QR codes, which can then be displayed at local malls and shopping centers without coming into contact with any other people or with equipment used by other people. The app can be downloaded by clicking on the download link provided on its website, or the web browser can be used to scan QR codes without coming into contact with any other person or with any other equipment used by other people.
In order to maintain track of the movement of pedestrian citizens in an efficient manner, the government has developed the Higala mobile application, which is applicable to both foreign tourists and citizens of the Philippines.
How to Higala App Apk Download?
- To begin the process of downloading the Higala app for free, we would need to first open a web browser, which can be reached through any of the sites provided below- Cagayan de Oro.
- Once you have completed the basic information on Higala.gov.ph, you will receive an activation link to the email address you have supplied.
- The username, first, middle, and last name, name extensions, the sex of the app user, the birthdate, the country, the contact number, the email ID, the province, the city/municipality, the Barangay, the home, and the street are all required fields in the form. Last but not least, you must examine the Higala app’s privacy data content. You must also demonstrate that you are not a robot, but rather a human.
- The download URLs may now be found in the activation email that you will get in your inbox as a result of your registration.
- In particular, it is meant to be used with Android applications, and after clicking on the link, you may download it, which you must then install on your device.
- Then, to log in, provide the same username and password that you used to create the form. However, before signing in via the app, double-check that you have clicked on the activation link.
How to Higala App Qr Code Download?
Follow the steps outlined below to get the Higala app QR code scanner.
- Log in to the application.
- After that, click on the Generate QR code button to generate a QR code.
- Make a copy of the QR code for your records.
- Flash it at shopping malls and use it to enter them contactless.